Wealth life plan ensures that you receive a lumpsum at the maturity of the Policy. In the unfortunate event of death during the term of the policy, your family receives lumpsum amount, called the Sum Assured. Thus it combines the benefits of protection and saving in a single instrument
- Regular savings :Wealth Life plan inculcates the habit of regular and disciplined savings, which is the key to successful long term financial planning.
- Protection : Wealth life plan provides the protective benefit of a life cover, which keeps your family secure, always.
- Has an Optional additional accident benefit
- Fixed Sum Assured can be used to provide collateral security.
- Minimum policy term is 10 years and the maximum is 27 years. The minimum policyholder’s age at entry is 20 and maximum is 60 years.