This is a savings product whose proceeds can be used for future needs.Product proceeds are directly linked to the value of the underlying investments.
- On death of the policyholder Accumulated Account Balance at date of death is paid out.
30% of the fund value is withdrawn annually at anniversary date from year 2 onwards.
- Balance of the fund value at the end of the policy term.
- A paid up value is available after 2 years’ premiums have been paid.
- Paid up value is the accumulated fund value in the account.
- The term to run remains the same as it was before the policy is made paid-up.
- Accumulated account continues to grow with interest declared from time to time.
- Only available after 2 years’ premium have been paid.
- Surrender value is the accumulated fund value in the account.
Mobile Money Payment Options
Ecocash Biller Code: 17123
OneMoney Biller Code: 22085